For the last 6 years we have developed an in-depth expertise and experience deploying and operating local platforms. We have been developing for the video open source community for more than 5 years, and have contributed with several academic multimedia research and innovation projects.
Fully customizable platform
A flexible platform where customization is a possibility.
- Multiple applications and clients can coexist in the same deployment with separate accounts
- Develop new applications using our open APIs, SDKs and source code
- Customize your platform to match your brand
A platform of this kind provides the capability of integrating easily with your systems, even a fast development of new integration tools due to the fact that we develop and control every component of the platform.
State of the Art Technology
We have integrated of the two most efficient streaming protocols, HLS and P2P, into a single streaming technology.
- HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) adapts to the client's screen resolution and available bandwidth.
- P2P enables clients to share parts of the streaming between them, thus reducing the traffic costs at the datacenter.
Our protocols and technology are a direct consequence of the open source community contribution and academic research.
- Open source software and community knowledge help us to be up-to-date in video technologies.
- Academic's multimedia research have provided innovation to our products and the most valuable theoretical knowledge.
Lowest ownership cost
Our platform is deployable in your convenient CDN or hosting service. It also provides:
- Inexpensive integration with the most widely used open source software: ffmpeg, videolan, gstreamer, among others.
- Flexible integration with popular 3rd party streaming servers, like Wowza.
When developing an application that interacts with the platform, it is your company who owns and control the application's source code.
For researchers and video enthusiasts, we provide open-source software with free forum support in our community section.