- This policy describes how GoalBit treats personal information that it collects and receives, including information related to your past use of GoalBit's platform. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that GoalBit does not own or control, or to people that GoalBit does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- GoalBit collects personal information when you register with GoalBit, when you use the GoalBit Website, when you use GoalBit's platform via 3rd parties who use GoalBit's API, when you visit GoalBit pages or the pages of certain GoalBit partners, and when you enter promotions and contests offered on GoalBit. GoalBit may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, website, and personal interests. When you register with GoalBit and sign in to the GoalBit Website, you are not anonymous to us.
- GoalBit collects information about your use of the GoalBit Website and with some of our business partners.
- GoalBit automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP Address, GoalBit Cookie information, and the page you request.
- GoalBit uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- GoalBit does not permit children under the age of 13 to register with GoalBit.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- GoalBit does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with GoalBit under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help GoalBit communicate with you about offers from GoalBit and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- GoalBit displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria-for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- GoalBit does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- GoalBit advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies)
- GoalBit works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business. For more information regarding providers of products or services that you've requested please contact us at email@example.com.
- GoalBit may set and access GoalBit cookies on your computer.
- GoalBit lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to GoalBit's cookies.
- GoalBit may use web beacons to access GoalBit cookies inside and outside GoalBit's web site and in connection with GoalBit products and services.
Editing and Deleting Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your GoalBit Account information, at any time.
- New categories of communications and notification might be added to the Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe and/or block future messages by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to GoalBit's services, such as service announcements and administrative messages, which are considered part of your GoalBit account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- You can suspend your GoalBit account at any time by following the instructions on the relevant section of the GoalBit website. Please contact us about information and User Submitted Media that might remain in our records after your account has been suspended.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- To learn more about security, including the security steps we have taken and security steps you can take, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GoalBit may update this policy from time to time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your GoalBit account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us.